- Research Analyst German Advisory Council on Global Change
- Scientific staff member and PhD student
- SS 2020: Geostatistics (SPSS)
- WS 2020/21: Basic Seminar Human Geography
- Interreg-projekt "Crossquality"
- WBGU: "Rethinking Land in the Anthropocene: from Separation to Integration" (completed)
|Since 04/2020:||Scientific staff member at the Chair of Economic Geography at the RWTH Aachen University|
|Since 01/2020:||Research Analyst German Advisory Council on Global Change (WBGU)|
|10/2017 to 10/2019:||
Studies, M. Sc. economic geography at the RWTH Aachen University
minor subject: urban planning
Master's thesis: Post growth economy - change or risk for regional economic development? Analysis of selcted examples.
|10/2014 to 09/2017:||
Studies, B. Sc. Applied Geography at the RWTH Aachen University
minor subject: Social Sciences
Bachelor thesis: Regional approaches for the promotion of corporate environment protection - categorization and options for assessment.